Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2
287 Posts
Just had an email saying I'd made the cut and I'll be getting another email soon with details on how to pay!
Currently on hold to see if I can get and spec info.

edit: no real info other than normal wing mirrors - the cameras aren't part of the EU spec apparently
Congrats! Not for me yet, though I’m going to push back to the regular model. I would prefer a panoramic roof to the solar roof, 19 inch wheels for economy plus comfort and a wider choice of colours.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just had an email saying I'd made the cut and I'll be getting another email soon with details on how to pay!
Currently on hold to see if I can get and spec info.

edit: no real info other than normal wing mirrors - the cameras aren't part of the EU spec apparently
Having seen your message, I rechecked my Inbox for the six or seventh time today and ‘Yes‘ my confirmation arrived at 16.16hrs.

The promised further email in two weeks indicates that it will contain all the information needed before paying a Deposit. Not sure if that means the full spec of the launch car but certainly hope so!

·
Registered
VW ID.3 Family Pro Performance June 21
27 Posts
Just got my email same as others, just wondering if its the colours we have chosen helps, and does it help with acceptance. My Choice
Exterior Colour: Digital Teal Green
Interior Trim: Light Grey and Dark Teal
By the way 1st post, and completely new to EVs but with hours & hours of You Tube research.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just got my email same as others, just wondering if its the colours we have chosen helps, and does it help with acceptance. My Choice
Exterior Colour: Digital Teal Green
Interior Trim: Light Grey and Dark Teal
By the way 1st post, and completely new to EVs but with hours & hours of You Tube research.
same colours here .

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well. Just got mine through at 16.33 via email. Refundable £1000 deposit due in 2 weeks but I will be contacted nearer the time. Surprised as I thought I had missed the boat as I had heard all sold out in a few minutes of the announcement.
Still want to know the actual spec confirmed in terms of battery size, roof etc. before I say "Yes!"

·
Registered
629 Posts
Mine colour choice was Gravity Gold with light grey/teal interior. No idea what this colour actually looks like in the flesh as looked "cream" coloured on the website. Would probably be "champagne" coloured I suspect like the i3 has but not really sure.

·
Registered
629 Posts
What is the actual price?? And options etc? I have seen/heard £45k banded about but is it a lot more or less? Kind of excited but a bit cautious also. Brand new model. Teething issues or worse etc.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts