Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have my car now for 3 days and I have the same problem it is driving me nuts and as everyone says it is spoiling an otherwise good experience I hate rattles and I have tried everything removed everything from the boot but it still there think I will have to take it in as I can’t put up with it for much longer has anyone else had a fix for this problem.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the reply yes the whole thing annoying I think it’s got something to do with the tailgate maybe not latching correctly maybe needs adjusting but can’t see any easy way of doing it it was quite easy on the kona all you had to do was tighten or loosen 2 screws.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi guys i think i might of managed to cure this problem the other day i noticed that the 2 stoppers on each side of the tailgate where uneven one was screwed right in and the other only about half way so i screwed them both in as tight as i could this made the issue far worse so the rattle got worse than ever so i unsrewed both until they where almost removed and then screwed them back in about a full turn and now no more rattles it seems to of done. The trick thought id share this with you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts