Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Hyundai IONIC 5 Ultimate 73kWh RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So picked up my IONIC 5 Ultimate Gravity Gold 73W RWD with tech and eco pack today and immediately did a 250+ mile roadtrip going from 100% charge right down to 20% the charged with InstaVolt from 20 to 80% (200 miles) in 30 mins as advertised - couldn鈥檛 be happier - feel free to ask any questions馃憤馃徎

Hyundai Kona convert...
Grest looking car! What was your kW/Mile after your round trip? If you used 80% for 250 miles that around 4.3 By my calls. That鈥檚 pretty good, what speed Etc鈥??

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grest looking car! What was your kW/Mile after your round trip? If you used 80% for 250 miles that around 4.3 By my calls. That鈥檚 pretty good, what speed Etc鈥??
Not quite as good as that - 3.3 in Eco mode but a lot of Motorway at 鈥渘ormal鈥 speeds and fast A roads at 70 - basically no change in my driving style馃槈

Registered
We have just had first sight of our P45 at our dealers. We noticed there seems to be 2 ultrasonic sensors to the rear of the front interior light assembly. These were also present on the dealers demo premium version car. Are these only on UK versions of the car? Are they part of the Thatcham cat 1 alarm? Are they related to rear seat occupancy detection?

Registered
Interesting thought. They do not seem to be on Korean and European cars from the video tours I have seen. My current e-niro does not have anything similar. Looking forward to collecting the car next week.

Registered
According to page 5-110 of the English manual, the microphones are located behind the rectangles where I have drawn green arrows. There is no picture of the interior lamp assembly in the manual that shows the other 2 sensors.

Registered
So picked up my IONIC 5 Ultimate Gravity Gold 73W RWD with tech and eco pack today and immediately did a 250+ mile roadtrip going from 100% charge right down to 20% the charged with InstaVolt from 20 to 80% (200 miles) in 30 mins as advertised - couldn鈥檛 be happier - feel free to ask any questions馃憤馃徎 View attachment 149042
Looks really good in that colour. Hope you didn't have too many bugs to pull off the paintwork!

Registered
Ioniq 5 Ultimate Long Range RWD in Gravity Gold, Eco & Tech packs
So picked up my IONIC 5 Ultimate Gravity Gold 73W RWD with tech and eco pack today and immediately did a 250+ mile roadtrip going from 100% charge right down to 20% the charged with InstaVolt from 20 to 80% (200 miles) in 30 mins as advertised - couldn鈥檛 be happier - feel free to ask any questions馃憤馃徎 View attachment 149042
I am collecting an identical car next week, have you experimented with the cameras yet?
Great looking car by the way!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am collecting an identical car next week, have you experimented with the cameras yet?
Great looking car by the way!
Have read all 600 pages of the manual but most features take two or three goes to get right - cameras and self parking very confusing - need videos rather than pages and pages of text

Registered
Have read all 600 pages of the manual but most features take two or three goes to get right - cameras and self parking very confusing - need videos rather than pages and pages of text
The dealer has promised to run me through the self-parking when I collect the car, if I pick up any tips I will let you know!

Registered
Saw one of these driving through our Dorset village this morning. I thought it looked really good, but my wife said the opposite and felt the back end looked very awkward in design. Beauty is obviously in the eye of the beholder.
If it belongs to a local I will be quizzing him about ownership.

Registered
:eek: Does the dealer know any more about them than you do ?? At least I suppose if he wrecks it, and whatever it's next too, its on him not you!
He says they used the self-parking to get the car out of the showroom!
I couldn't spot any obvious damage ;)

Registered
IONIQ 5 Ultimate + tech + ECO packs Gravity Gold
I have just picked up the exact same spec. car. Mine has the aluminium foot pedals but not the footrest. In videos I鈥檝e seen from other countries the footrest is aluminium as well. What does yours have as I don鈥檛 know if this is UK spec or it鈥檚 just missing from my car?

Registered
I have just picked up the exact same spec. car. Mine has the aluminium foot pedals but not the footrest. In videos I鈥檝e seen from other countries the footrest is aluminium as well. What does yours have as I don鈥檛 know if this is UK spec or it鈥檚 just missing from my car?
all the pictures I have seen of UK specification cars, they do not have the metallic footrest. The footrests in LHD cars look wider. So I am speculating it was a cost saving issue.

Registered
Isnt the footrest a part of the relaxation seats which is only available if you add the tech pack to the car (or if you have a p45!)
The youtube reviews are all misleading as they seem to all show the relaxation seats as they were given p45 preproduction cars to drive. Now all the demos are "premium" models with the standard seats, which dont have the footrest.

Registered
IONIQ 5 Ultimate + tech + ECO packs Gravity Gold
Isnt the footrest a part of the relaxation seats which is only available if you add the tech pack to the car (or if you have a p45!)
The youtube reviews are all misleading as they seem to all show the relaxation seats as they were given p45 preproduction cars to drive. Now all the demos are "premium" models with the standard seats, which dont have the footrest.
Not the seat leg rest which I do have. The footrest for the left foot which automatics and EV鈥檚 have because of no clutch pedal.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts