Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2x EV household: Zoe + Ioniq electric
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking whether there are mats available for the Ioniq.

The official Hyundai accessories site just seems to have ones for Ioniq HEV. This leads me to wonder if there's a difference (e.g. pedal positions?) between HEV and BEV which would make the HEV mats not fit the BEV models. After all, why do they list them specifically as Ioniq HEV.

Other third party offerings make no distinction either way.

Hence just wondering if anyone has any experience of this. Can I order the Hyundai HEV ones and expect them to fit the BEV fine?

·
2x EV household: Zoe + Ioniq electric
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, not included Ralkbirdy.
Perhaps they might be included with Premium SE though? We just went for Premium.

Thanks for the offer Bob. I would take you up except... while I was at work today and shortly after I posted this question, it turns out my other half took a more direct approach and just visited the York dealership (who aren't able to sell the electric variant - hence why we bought the car from Bradford) and simply bought a set of mats there and thet.

So I can confirm they do indeed fit fine, and the fact that they're listed as for "Ioniq Hybrid" is just a quirk of the accessories website - should just simply say for "Ioniq".

As an aside... I'm told the people at the York dealership were really keen to check ours out since it's the first electric variant that they've seen there! :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
To be pedantic, I purchased a set of textile passenger mats and a boot rubber mat, with my car. Actually they are made for the hybrid but fit the EV. The differences are that all the mats have a blue trim rather than a copper trim. The boot mat also has a cut away, presumably for the fuel pipe to petrol tank. This though is really immaterial. Unless things have changed since I had my car, they don't actually produce Ioniq EV mats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts