Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 28
8,012 Posts
Just had the second year service on my Ioniq 28 which cost £133 in total, including £20 for a new filter and screenwash fill. I seem to recall that the first years' service was around £80 in total. This year they also upgraded the SatNav to a better version including map update as a free issue. Also, this year that included a mini internal valet and carwash. This was by Chorley Hyundai at Blackpool.

My earlier Nissan Leaf was on PCP and they insisted on an annual service as part of the agreement. I avoided the last one which was due at the end of the PCP as I sold the car before the end to someone who was prepared to pay the 'balloon' payment and own the car. The decision over whether to service for the third time then became theirs.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 28kWh
190 Posts
£80 for my first and £140 for my second in June this year.
I made a point of asking for firmware and software updates this year as the previous year they only did the maps. I think it's worth stressing that with them. Updates were free.
This was Motorline in Ashford.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Here in Chile I was quoted about £190. I did ask how much it was for an Elantra, an equivalent size Hyundai petrol car, and it was double. You need the service to retain the guarantee. I haven't actually done it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts