Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why all four Ionity chargers at this location haven’t been working for several weeks now?

·
Registered
VW ID.3 Tour, Stonewashed Blue
98 Posts
Haven't been able to see a statement why (on Ionity's website or elsewhere), but can confirm as of today that all 4 installed units are still out of service, coned off and with a paper note on each of them apologising, but giving no more information. I've just updated ZapMap to indicate they're still like that.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I see that there's a ZapMap update from a couple of weeks ago from somebody who saw engineers working on the transformers and was told that they'd probably be working "in February". And another one from somebody earlier today who's emailed Ionity and got told "hopefully by the end of the month". I won't be relying on that myself though. :sneaky:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just to note that 4 of these 6 Blackburn Ionitys are back in service now as of about a week ago (got a charge there today). As reflected in Zapmap, and they have re-appeared on the Ionity online map too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.