Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

621 - 640 of 687 Posts

·
EGGY
978 Posts
Under construction just jumped to 71, which made me think the need to get a shift on if they are going to build another 250 to get to 400 by the end of next year

·
Graphite Grey would be my pick
36 Posts
Under construction just jumped to 71, which made me think the need to get a shift on if they are going to build another 250 to get to 400 by the end of next year
THis is great> but tbh I do not care about those overseas. What about the UK. 3 wow. Get a move on in the UK !!!!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I'm delighted that you think there are plenty where you are.
Bradford City Council proudly announced the installation of two new fast chargers last week, bringing their total for the city to no less than seven.
Yes other providers are available but their total comes to a single figure number too.

·
EGGY
978 Posts
There are very few chargers where I live .... but then I have a charger on my driveway ... I only need chargers where I want to drive ... and thats to my in laws in Genoa, so yeah, I'm really interested in Ionity

But if I ever get off my arse and buy a model 3, I'll hardly care. Enel X have just plugged a hole in Aosta with a 50kw for non tesla drivers, but I could really do with Ionity getting a shift on in Italy and to and France.

As for the UK, I have never had a problem charging, but then I don't do that much outside of range driving here. And there are plenty of threads to talk vent about Ecotricity

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
I'm delighted that you think there are plenty where you are.
Bradford City Council proudly announced the installation of two new fast chargers last week, bringing their total for the city to no less than seven.
Yes other providers are available but their total comes to a single figure number too.
Well that's 7 more than in my home town of Stamford!

·
EGGY
978 Posts
Yes it's getting much better and super helpful especially as many of the corri door chargers seem to be MIA. Not quite there for me yet with journey down to Genoa, but then if I buy a Tesla that would help. Italy still pretty badly provided for. The sites under construction has increased as well to 69, next summer school holiday schlepp will be interesting, Dutch EV's everywhere I'd imagine :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah, the network looks very healthy and getting better.
It looks like my 2x900m Christmas trip this year through BE, NL, DE will be entirely on a wave of IONITY :) Such a relief compared to last year where there were none on my route with just single unreliable chargers from entire mix of operators.
Hopefully UK catches up next year (I think I read somewhere they plan about 40 stations in UK)

621 - 640 of 687 Posts