Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Not mechanically as far as I know. Others have reported that issues with early cars are resolved by applying software / firmware updates. Some require a dealer visit. If you buy from a Jaguar dealer you should make that part of the deal.
Does this mean that unless you have paid separately for Servicing & Maintenance package you will not get those updates for free?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Woohoo. I've agreed a deal today on a new iPace HSE, to replace my woefully unreliable BMW PHEV which after threatening legal action, the finance company has agreed to accept back without penalty.

iPace is coming in a week or so (stock car). First BEV so I'll be running some tests on the public charging options...!
Hi Graham,
Were you previously on Disco4 / 5 forum? If so how are you finding the I Pace in comparison to the Disco? I'm very tempted to jump ship, but just have niggling doubts regarding the overall size being much small than my disco.
Cheers
Rich

·
EV Convert
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi Graham,
Were you previously on Disco4 / 5 forum? If so how are you finding the I Pace in comparison to the Disco? I'm very tempted to jump ship, but just have niggling doubts regarding the overall size being much small than my disco.
Cheers
Rich
Hi Rich, yes that's right :) Still post on there a lot. I had a D3, that went 3+ years ago, sold to another forum member (Disco Dazboy) because we didn't need the space after our kids left home, and we stopped camping. Bought an Evoque which we still have, so we downsized massively and still miss it sometimes.... The iPace replaced a BMW 740e.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts