Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on unlimited miles and paying £110 a month on the Zoe.

Is it possible to drop the usage down for a month or two and then put it back up again or are you only allowed to change it once a year?

·
Zoe Devotee
9,114 Posts
You can increase your allowance but I don't think you can drop it mid term.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just drop it to the minimum permanently, RCI aren’t actually organised enough to charge over mileage, I don’t think there is anyone out there who has been charged overage on the battery lease
They do charge, at least in the countries where they're slightly better organised.

Renault Bank (owns the battery) at the end of the financing sent an invoice fo 500 GBP for 20,000 km excess mileage. I was expecting about 1225 GBP (1400 EUR) for the excess mileage though, so... they still have to work on organisation.

However, RCI Banque (owns the chassis in financing) did not charge one single cent for the excess mileage.

Yes, these are two different entities.

·
Registered
552 Posts
They do charge, at least in the countries where they're slightly better organised.

Renault Bank (owns the battery) at the end of the financing sent an invoice fo 500 GBP for 20,000 km excess mileage. I was expecting about 1225 GBP (1400 EUR) for the excess mileage though, so... they still have to work on organisation.

However, RCI Banque (owns the chassis in financing) did not charge one single cent for the excess mileage.

Yes, these are two different entities.
RCI do the battery lease in the UK the rest of my car had never been financed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts