Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my e-Niro last July and have told it will be delivered in either June or July. In discussing terms with the dealership, they have offered the Kia Car 3 package for £259. That covers servicing for 3 years but I haven't yet been able to find out what that involves. My impression is that a service entails checking brakes but not much else. Has anyone any view on this please? Has anyone had their e-Niro serviced and, if so, what did it entail and how much was it?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
£259 for three years is likely a decent saving, if they price things anything like Nissan - Leaf service "from" £159.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I’m currently paying monthly by direct debit for a 2 year plan on my ceed.
Will take out a five year one plus 3 mots, see pictures one is for the e Niro and one is for the Niro hybri.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
First service was about £60 from memory. 2nd service is more but I can't remember how much. It has been discussed before and taking out the plan for the first 5 services does work out cheaper than paying for them indiviually, but not by that much. We weren't sure if we would keep the car that long when we bought it so didn't buy the plan. If it is possible to buy it before the next service I probably will as we intend to keep the Niro for a few years now as it is such a useful car. I won't need the MOT's as were are doing about 18k miles a year, we'll probably be at 50k before it's due it's first MOT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts