Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Does the OP have an opinion?

CAN the OP provide a summary of the video clip, say in. a 50 word limit?

Does the OP know that even Shakespeare's plays can be summarised and delivered in under a minute. Do you need a random link to an example?

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,293 Posts
What's this thread actually about?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
What's this thread actually about?
From a quick look at the YouTube page the video is saying that ozone is toxic and taking issue with manufacturers who claim that their devices that produce ozone ('energized oxygen') are lying about its health benefits.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Well, we have to extract the ozone from our process, we have pressure monitors that will stop the process if the extraction is compromised.

I would imagine it's not because it is good for us.

·
26,293 Posts
From a quick look at the YouTube page the video is saying that ozone is toxic and taking issue with manufacturers who claim that their devices that produce ozone ('energized oxygen') are lying about its health benefits.
Sure, but I was meaning 'at the next level' of 'why'?

·
26,293 Posts
Why ask for the 'why' in 'Off Topic and Banter'?
Is there a better place to ask 'why'?

I mean, apropos 'nothing' is an odd place to start.

I am not sure I recall a thread which is not about current affairs, or an occasional forum member enquiry about prospective or recent product or service purchases.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I am not sure I recall a thread which is not about current affairs, or an occasional forum member enquiry about prospective or recent product or service purchases.
You've obviously not noticed the crazies that appear every so often.

·
Premium Member
2019 Leaf 40
6,478 Posts
Electric motors produce a small amount of ozone. It does seem to be the brush sort that do so i assume modern electric motors on EVs don't?

·
26,293 Posts
An arc is not essential, just a very high electric field gradient in air. Such stray fields are mostly designed out of modern commutator-free motors.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts