Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking at getting a 7 seat version and am interested in finding out if it is registered as a panel Van, like the van models? It should say either way on the V5 if anyone has one.

Thanks in advance, just curious about speed limits.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From the brochure, the e-nv200 has a MGW of 2250kg, so it appears it is subject to the Van speed limits. ?

·
Registered
153 Posts
No, CDV is for small commercial (ie no rear seats). If you’ve got MPV on the V5 then car limits apply.

·
Registered
Leaf e+ 62kwh https://share.octopus.energy/quiet-puma-274
709 Posts
Can get Down to less than 100 miles range in the winter with heater, lights etc plus wet weather & around 140 miles in summer & that's driving carefully ? if you drive at "normal" speeds it'll be even lower...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, that's pretty poor. I knew the 24kwh model was awful, but the 40kwh isn't that much better. Nobody wants to top up at every services down the motorway ?

Sadly the 6+ seat market is extremely limited.

·
Registered
Leaf e+ 62kwh https://share.octopus.energy/quiet-puma-274
709 Posts
I know, I was expecting it to be better myself & was really surprised how bad it could be. I've been driving EVs for 6 yrs now & have always got pretty good MPKw but the env was terrible...
A real shame as it ticked all the boxes for me on paper...
I was never expecting the 175 or so miles that Nissan says but i found myself driving like Miss daisy just to make sure I got over 100 miles b4 charging & that was on local A rds at a max of around 50mph real speed (55 indicated & average of less than 20mph)
There was a chap on here who did some YouTube videos showing how bad his Evalia was for range...
It's a great vehicle in all other respects but I just couldn't live with the low range on a regular basis...
I now have a 62kWh leaf & I'm getting double the range with normal driving dispite only a third bigger battery, I will go back to a diesel van as a second vehicle...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts