Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, a couple of months ago I reset my rlink radio in my Zoe. I put a load of settings in manually and got the rlink working again fine on most things - but I am missing the settings for the communication parameters and have to fill them out again.

in the APN box I have telanor.test.mfd.cxn (and i thing it should be something like http://tcugateway.fr or something.

The user box and password are blank and should have something written in them.

Not sure if the DNS1 and DNS2 should be blank or have details in.

You will need a CAN2 adaptor to read the multimedia through the CAN (obd2 socket in front of the gear shift) or a modified OBD2 adaptor - rewired to read the rlink through the can socket (anyone who has enabled Android Auto on their rlink radio will have these)

and DDT4ALL program (you will be in read only mode so you wont be adjusting anything)

Just a long shot, I shall keep googling , I am not getting very far though so if someone could check their MFD V.18 ECU Configuration and get back to me with the settings that would be great thanks a lot.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
managed to sort it , I filled out the blank boxes with:

APN: nocatcp1.fr
USER: [email protected]
Password: RCS1978

and the rlink and TomTom live services has all come to life now - the full bars lit and 'Connected' now where there was once 'connecting' yippee ... except:

The only one problem I have now is that when i first get in the car for about approximately 10 minutes all the signal bars are lit and 'connected' shows at the bottom of the bars but after 10 minutes the signal bars go unlit and the 'Disconnected' shows underneath and I loose all connectivity to rlink store and tomtom live services and anything to do with wireless connectivity - its almost like something goes to sleep after 10 minutes and dont wake up again ..... until , I lock the car , go away from car come back about an hour later and start the car and then the signal bars are lit and 'connected' underneath ... for another 10 minutes ... then Disconnect again. Frustrating , it works when it works but something is telling it to disconnect or go to sleep.

any ideas anyone please?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts