Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

481 - 496 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Just to add a mischievous twist to this lease thread.

I put the Reg No of my 5 month old I-Pace S in WeBuyAnyCar.com and it came back with £45k

On that basis its a great lease deal!!
I wonder if they plan to export them. Replace the charge port with a Chinese one.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The ex demonstrators seem to be selling for £50-52k. It’ll be interesting if at the end of 18 months if the cars will be worth £40k?
New Base model 3 or 18 month IPace S?
I’ve had no issues with the Jag at all (other than the dealer forgetting to program the keys) -though I’m hoping the software updates won’t break it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just to add a mischievous twist to this lease thread.

I put the Reg No of my 5 month old I-Pace S in WeBuyAnyCar.com and it came back with £45k

On that basis its a great lease deal!!
I'm hoping this depreciation continues and I can pick up a 2nd hand one for £30,000 in a years time lol. Run it for 5 years sell it on for £15,000. Sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
49 Posts
£450 down, £450/month, 36 months, 6k miles on PCH. That's pretty incredible really. Much, much cheaper than an e-Niro or Kona or Leaf 62.
I don't need this, my current lease is half this price (BMW phev) and has another 10 months left. But I so want this. Currently, there is not another long range EV available for this price, in sure leaf deals will exist soon at a similar price and maybe even a eNiro at this price if the waiting list dies down.

Edit: I have put this on HotUKDeals let's see how cold or hot this can get. PS if you can't handle the trolls don't go on the website.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It shows £568 a month for me, nothing about the term or the mileage either

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone got any good lease deals they have found for higher mileage I do between 15k and 20k a year?
Has anyone done a salary sacrifice scheme?

QUOTE="canitbetrue, post: 2361856, member: 1829"]
I lease a Leaf as our local runaround car. Car goes back to Nissan end of March next year. So I'm starting to think about alternatives.

Getting a new 40 kwh Leaf is an option, but I don't think the current lease costs are currently competitive. So my options I thought were to buy an ex-demo 40 wkh Leaf car for around £25k. Or I was thinking of looking to try and find a 6 month old i3s maybe for £27k.

But I saw this deal today on the i-pace. It is only an 18 month lease but that suits me fine. Mileage is also too low, so I've asked for a quote with a higher allowance. The deal is on a 9+17 basis for £283 / month based on 5000 miles per annum for the base 'S' model.

https://www.fleetprices.co.uk/personal-lease-cars/jaguar/i-pace-4x4/i-pace-suv-00-electric-90kwh-400-s-5dr-auto-362126663

So it's only the base model but at this price, the cost would probably be about same amount of depreciation as the i3s, for a car which has a much bigger battery and much higher performance. I was planning to take it without options, as Jaguar are just dividing the full price of the option over the 18 month lease term and so are not good value for money. Delivery time is estimated currently as the end of Feb.

It sounds strange to replace a Leaf with an I-Pace, but the deal sounds quite good - interested to hear views. Do you think the base 'S' model is ok spec wise? And do you think this lease deal is competitive?
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Has anyone got any good lease deals they have found for higher mileage I do between 15k and 20k a year?
Has anyone done a salary sacrifice scheme?

QUOTE="canitbetrue, post: 2361856, member: 1829"]
I lease a Leaf as our local runaround car. Car goes back to Nissan end of March next year. So I'm starting to think about alternatives.

Getting a new 40 kwh Leaf is an option, but I don't think the current lease costs are currently competitive. So my options I thought were to buy an ex-demo 40 wkh Leaf car for around £25k. Or I was thinking of looking to try and find a 6 month old i3s maybe for £27k.

But I saw this deal today on the i-pace. It is only an 18 month lease but that suits me fine. Mileage is also too low, so I've asked for a quote with a higher allowance. The deal is on a 9+17 basis for £283 / month based on 5000 miles per annum for the base 'S' model.

https://www.fleetprices.co.uk/personal-lease-cars/jaguar/i-pace-4x4/i-pace-suv-00-electric-90kwh-400-s-5dr-auto-362126663

So it's only the base model but at this price, the cost would probably be about same amount of depreciation as the i3s, for a car which has a much bigger battery and much higher performance. I was planning to take it without options, as Jaguar are just dividing the full price of the option over the 18 month lease term and so are not good value for money. Delivery time is estimated currently as the end of Feb.

It sounds strange to replace a Leaf with an I-Pace, but the deal sounds quite good - interested to hear views. Do you think the base 'S' model is ok spec wise? And do you think this lease deal is competitive?
[/QUOTE]
Looks like a great deal. But it has now gone. If they do a deal anything like this with 8-10,000 miles I will be jumping on it.

481 - 496 of 496 Posts