Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went outside to unplug the cable and on the keycard I pressed the 'heat' button accidentally instead of the 'unlock type2 cable' - bloody hell the fans were loud!! - its the first time I done it since getting the car.

Of course it was 10pm and the neighbours children were tucked up in bed ready for school next day - it sounded like some wet and dry vacuum cleaner! - it was 5'c outside so I suppose it was trying to heat up the cabin to 21'c or whatever it is. - I had read before about it being noisy , but I didnt realise it sounded like a jumbo jet taking off LOL , I thought people might have been over exaggerating.

I better take care in future and make sure I dont press it in the middle of the night accidentally!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeh it is pretty loud. Same when your driving with the ac on you Don’t realise it’s so loud because usually you have engine noise to hide it away

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh it is pretty loud. Same when your driving with the ac on you Don’t realise it’s so loud because usually you have engine noise to hide it away
... and the radio on and the noise of the road your travelling on and if you a young family the screaming kids in the back LOL :D

·
Zoe Devotee
9,264 Posts
Probably one of the loudest car heaters I've heard. Its efficient though, if not always as effective as it could be.

Reactions: Andy-Zoé-User
1 - 5 of 5 Posts