Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was the day, picked the car up this morning and I'm really pleased with it. Looks great in black with blue highlights and feels great on the road.
Tested the home charger and all works perfectly. It's a bit loud on charge, but it's tucked away in the garage so no issues there. Can't wait to have a better play with the gadgets tomorrow.

Really really chuffed with it! Oh and it's the first car my dad has actually been impressed with! Said it was nothing like he expected.

·
Registered
Kona SE
964 Posts
but it's tucked away in the garage
With the current weather it's the only way to keep it pristine. Assuming it's your first EV. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

The Zoe should have sold in far greater numbers but I don't think Renault have tried very hard.

Look forward to your feedback as you cover some miles..

Oh and it now has the nickname jlo
Funny I always think of the back of a Nissan Leaf.....:)

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Nice @supermegamonkee. My old man laughed about mine when I first got it. Then he saw it and after my 14000 miles he's heard all about it.

I knew he was hooked when I overheard him boasting about it to one of his fellow petrol-head pals.
It was almost as if it was his car that he was defending.. :p

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the (ever growing) club. Diamond black! the same colour as my Zoe so get ready for lots of polishing!

Wife and I have had our Zoe for some 18 months now and still we fight over the key card when taking Zoe out!

Despite some initial problems ( now sorted ) we feel privileged to be able to drive the most advanced BEV this side of a model S and yes we have driven the rest and Zoe is the best to drive and most good looking. One word ENJOY!:D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers :)

Popped out and about today, any excuse really to drive. Spot of b&q and the weeks food shopping it's been spot on. My last car was black, so I know how awesome they look when clean... But it never stays clean for long! Lol
The commute commences tomorrow morning. Its a 20 mile round trip so I'm hopping to maybe charge every 2 days or so. Let's see :)

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Cheers :)

Popped out and about today, any excuse really to drive. Spot of b&q and the weeks food shopping it's been spot on. My last car was black, so I know how awesome they look when clean... But it never stays clean for long! Lol
The commute commences tomorrow morning. Its a 20 mile round trip so I'm hopping to maybe charge every 2 days or so. Let's see :)
Is that some sort of piezo-electric recharging you have :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome all :)

I did get this guy starring at the car while we were leaving supermarket car park. He didn't realise that he was blocking the whole road! Ha

·
Registered
236 Posts
Perhaps I've stopped noticing the attention. I remember reversing into a roadside parking space on a REALLY steep hill. An ICE would have been revving loudly so the couple walking by seemed a bit perplexed ant how Zoe could reverse uphill silently :)

Most attention is when using public chargers - One guy said I was a pioneer!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts