Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been posting on this forum for a little while so I thought it should properly introduce myself.

I may name is Alex and I love all thing EV. (Yet I still don't own one but working on it)

I have been in the EV business for over 2 years and I have help design charging stations and charge controllers that are used in over 1000 chargers across Europe. (I would like to say my controller works I only know of one failure to date).

I have a working understanding of the technical requirements of EU standards and am happy to give advice if needed

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
hi & welcome, I'm sure there will be many questions :)

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Hi Alex, good to learn a little more about your background, it certainly seems like you may have a bit more 'inside information' on some of the quirks of the charging systems. ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Alex, good to learn a little more about your background, it certainly seems like you may have a bit more 'inside information' on some of the quirks of the charging systems. ;)
about me,
I have been the electronics industry for 13 years and work in wide range of sectors from military to agricultural.
I currently work for a CEM as a design engineer and I have work on various projects include charging stations

Commercially it is limited to what I can discuss.
Since early 2012 I have done a lot of research in to this market and I am happy to discus information that is commercially available .

However I can not discuss anything that could be 'sensitive' information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts