Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kona64
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it connect, and, is it actually usable ?

Half wondering if I can stab the preheat on demand from an Apple Watch

or is all you can do see the charge status ?

I haven't got one of the devices but am wondering.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I don’t think there is an Apple Watch app

·
Registered
Kona64
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh good point I stupidly assumed "there's an app for that " ie if it works on a phone it works on the watch

Reactions: Metcast

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ahh good point I stupidly assumed "there's an app for that " ie if it works on a phone it works on the watch
Sadly there's not even Siri Shortcuts support which would be brilliant. However, the new app has improved things slightly allowing you to use touchid/Face ID to authenticate and press one button to activate remote heating!

·
Registered
Hyundai Kona 2021 64kWh Premium
49 Posts
Sadly there's not even Siri Shortcuts support which would be brilliant. However, the new app has improved things slightly allowing you to use touchid/Face ID to authenticate and press one button to activate remote heating!
Hey, sorry if I’m missing something obvious… New App? I have the one that says (old) after it? (I also don’’t have Face ID, I have to put the pin in every time I want to do something like remote start the AC)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey, sorry if I’m missing something obvious… New App? I have the one that says (old) after it? (I also don’’t have Face ID, I have to put the pin in every time I want to do something like remote start the AC)
Yes I'm intruiged on this also?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts