Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
20,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting article on the latest JD Power survey:

Tesla is leading by quite a large margin in the premium sector, and even when compared with cars in the 'Mass Market' sector:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not surprised people are not considering going back to fossil juice after living with an EV, leaving with a full 'tank' in a nice pre-heated smooth, quiet, quick car would be hard to give up. How can Tesla be on top though...all those people on the Internet told me they were terrible 😉

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
6,615 Posts
Not surprised people are not considering going back to fossil juice after living with an EV, leaving with a full 'tank' in a nice pre-heated smooth, quiet, quick car would be hard to give up. How can Tesla be on top though...all those people on the Internet told me they were terrible 😉
Electrek said:
Quality and reliability is the most important factor of the premium electric vehicle ownership experience. It’s notable that, while Tesla is seen to have poor quality, Tesla owners are more highly satisfied overall, indicating their willingness to overlook quality problems.
The article concluded this, which makes sense, I myself am cutting VW some slack with the ID.3 because I went into the purchase with my eyes open and because I like them. Tesla fans are no different.

·
Banned
843 Posts
Some people, get very, very, very upset by bad panel gaps. If their car breaks down a fair bit in the first few years, not so much. But 1/8" on a panel gap top to bottom, car is a write off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts