Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

341 - 360 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
5,838 Posts
Reverting to type in anticipation of BREXIT?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking to get some wind deflectors for the e208.

My last cars i have got them from climair, they do not make any yet for the e208

The only other place is Team Heko but looking at the install process I think they come with metal clips? Can any one confrim if the team heko wind deflectors will stay firmly in place without the clips being put in?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dont want to put in the clips as the climair brand do not come with clips and they never came off/loose in my previous cars.

Looking at your install process you recommend cutting off a corner piece.

Looks like it also has double sided sticky tape and you can also buy plastic clips instead of using the metal ones.

Climair was much simpler no extra bits

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just talking about the front ones.

They just go in and stay there must be a tighter fit / have longer wings so doesnt slip out

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
Just talking about the front ones.

They just go in and stay there must be a tighter fit / have longer wings so doesnt slip out
fronts are exactly the same as the heko ones as are the rears but that 3M tape will Not hold them in place

the corsa has exactly the same part number for heko

JJ

·
Registered
2017 Renault Zoe (ZE40) Q90
1,220 Posts
New plates arrived today

View attachment 135706
gel plates with red edging

JJ
Number plate offenders could soon be issued penalty points in a bid to crack down on an existing loophole which drivers get away with just a simple fine. Non-compliant plates are also being challenged as part of the new legislation which could affect thousands of road users.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
Been clearing leaves out of the front of the car this week

make sure when you are doing this, open the bonnet

there is a cavity each side between the outer and inner wing that I’m finding they settle

we don’t want them sitting there for too long so make you you have a look down there ;)

JJ

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,323 Posts
God the clock in the e208 looses time quickly

I think about 1min every week

anyone else noticed this?

JJ
Does it not sync with the embedded RDS time signal from the radio?
Maybe it's an option that's switched off, deep in the menu?

·
Registered
Leaf e+ 62kwh https://share.octopus.energy/quiet-puma-274
730 Posts
Been clearing leaves out of the front of the car this week

make sure when you are doing this, open the bonnet

there is a cavity each side between the outer and inner wing that I’m finding they settle

we don’t want them sitting there for too long so make you you have a look down there ;)

View attachment 137130
View attachment 137131

JJ
Excellent advise, get loads of cars in my workshop that sit under trees & upon opening bonnet the scuttle & side areas are full of leafs with potential to cause long term issues.. Once cleaned out I advise customer its best to clear leaves out regularly, but few ever do..
On a side note, that looks like a possible rust trap (doesn't look to have much paint coverage) have they treated the area with any wax treatment?

341 - 360 of 369 Posts