361 - 371 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
Corsa-e 2020
210 Posts
God the clock in the e208 looses time quickly

I think about 1min every week

anyone else noticed this?
On the Corsa-e the clock can be set to synchronise with GPS from the nav so it never needs adjusting (except twice a year for daylight saving time). I would have thought that as the e-208 is basically the same infrastructure as the Corsa-e, this option would be available.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
On the Corsa-e the clock can be set to synchronise with GPS from the nav so it never needs adjusting (except twice a year for daylight saving time). I would have thought that as the e-208 is basically the same infrastructure as the Corsa-e, this option would be available.
I don’t have nav ;)

JJ

·
Registered
338 Posts
I use the programmed preconditioning.

However, the other morning when my car was on a timed charge, it coincided with a preconditioning event, when I got in the car I discovered it had ceased the charging.

Odd, because I know you can plug in the car to charge and heat or cool the cabin. Obviously a software programming issue which missed out on certain owners useage patterns. A bit like preconditioning fail when below 50% SOC.

·
Registered
Peugeot e208GT, VW Golf GTE
6 Posts
I seem to remember reading that after a certain number of instances (two or three times?) where the car is not used after the programmed pre-conditioning, it will cancel the future program.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
Aw it sucks being winter AND lockdown

I can’t drive the car
I can’t fiddle with the car
I can’t wash the car

I have got an indoor security camera to keep an eye on it though :)

not bad for £30

ended up getting a 2nd for the back

obviously being inside glass the IR is no good but the low light is fine

and it detects the foxes and cats and milkmen and and and

£30 (well £60) well spent

JJ

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,288 Posts
Does it record?

361 - 371 of 371 Posts