361 - 369 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
Corsa-e 2020
196 Posts
God the clock in the e208 looses time quickly

I think about 1min every week

anyone else noticed this?
On the Corsa-e the clock can be set to synchronise with GPS from the nav so it never needs adjusting (except twice a year for daylight saving time). I would have thought that as the e-208 is basically the same infrastructure as the Corsa-e, this option would be available.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
On the Corsa-e the clock can be set to synchronise with GPS from the nav so it never needs adjusting (except twice a year for daylight saving time). I would have thought that as the e-208 is basically the same infrastructure as the Corsa-e, this option would be available.
I don’t have nav ;)

JJ

·
Registered
338 Posts
I use the programmed preconditioning.

However, the other morning when my car was on a timed charge, it coincided with a preconditioning event, when I got in the car I discovered it had ceased the charging.

Odd, because I know you can plug in the car to charge and heat or cool the cabin. Obviously a software programming issue which missed out on certain owners useage patterns. A bit like preconditioning fail when below 50% SOC.

·
Registered
Peugeot e208GT, VW Golf GTE
6 Posts
I seem to remember reading that after a certain number of instances (two or three times?) where the car is not used after the programmed pre-conditioning, it will cancel the future program.

361 - 369 of 369 Posts