Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot e208GT
89 Posts
Can compare, but you have to have realistic expectations. It is heavier, higher and softer suspensions. Much better ride comfort in the city but less encouraging in the curvy roads.

Ps.: My one is a 2.2 iCTDI 8th Gen so it is not so powerful, but handles quite nicely due to the sport springs and "good" tyres (man they do not last long though).

·
Registered
74 Posts
What is that little car - looks cool not the pug!! Also, did I see you in chat watching TeslaBjorn live stream???? What happened to that poor pug? Do you know more about it? How is your pug? I'm still waiting for my DS3!

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
@BenEVNoob
It’s a smart ForFour BRABUS - only 250 in the U.K. (they were expensive and didn’t sell well)

1.5 turbo
177bhp from the factory

Looks wise it’s pretty much stock (different wheels and lowered)

It’s been remapped to 210bhp
Racing paddle clutch and lightened flywheel
Wilwood dual big brakes
Full stainless exhaust
And loads of other little bits and pieces

it’s a great little car

JJ

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
As for the pug on the race (yeah I was on watching for a bit) I don’t think we know. It wouldn’t charge on the DC but would on the AC

He disconnected the 12v +ve battery terminal after about an hour of head scratching and then it worked for a bit and then it didn’t again.

he’d been charging it fine all week on rapids so don’t know

JJ

·
Registered
74 Posts
@BenEVNoob
It’s a smart ForFour BRABUS - only 250 in the U.K. (they were expensive and didn’t sell well)

1.5 turbo
177bhp from the factory

Looks wise it’s pretty much stock (different wheels and lowered)

It’s been remapped to 210bhp
Racing paddle clutch and lightened flywheel
Wilwood dual big brakes
Full stainless exhaust
And loads of other little bits and pieces

it’s a great little car

JJ
I bet that is like a little rocket go-cart!! Excellent fun!

·
Registered
74 Posts
As for the pug on the race (yeah I was on watching for a bit) I don’t think we know. It wouldn’t charge on the DC but would on the AC

He disconnected the 12v +ve battery terminal after about an hour of head scratching and then it worked for a bit and then it didn’t again.

he’d been charging it fine all week on rapids so don’t know

JJ
I know this sounds silly but what is DC and AC, I'm still a noob.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
I bet that is like a little rocket go-cart!! Excellent fun!
yeah it’s fast and pops and bangs - good old ICE fun.

DC is direct current which is what rapid chargers use (as the battery is a DC system)
AC is alternating current and all other systems and what the national grid and your house is.

JJ

141 - 160 of 160 Posts