Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 R135 GT-Line with CCS in Aconite.
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the manual there should be the ability to see the stats for your last journey and previous best journey!
My Easylink doesn't appear to have this function available, has anyone else managed to find it yet?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
20,237 Posts
Any idea when this is likely to be?
No. Past history shows it's fairly patchy.

However it's very likely that they released the new Zoe with an 'MVP' standard of software. But I haven't seen any plan for future releases.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No. Past history shows it's fairly patchy.

However it's very likely that they released the new Zoe with an 'MVP' standard of software. But I haven't seen any plan for future releases.
MVP?

·
Registered
Ioniq
703 Posts
The r-link store had an app that told you totals of distance and time for days, weeks months etcetera. It's not what you're after, but might be kind of useful perhaps?

"Dashboard", I think it was called...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The r-link store had an app that told you totals of distance and time for days, weeks months etcetera. It's not what you're after, but might be kind of useful perhaps?

"Dashboard", I think it was called...
I can't find my easy link model on the r link store!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any news about Logs of any kind? I know there should be Info Energy coming soon, but I wonder if it is possibile to download or export or extract journey data in some way... any ideas?
Thanks for reply, cheers!

·
Registered
ZOE 50 Intens + CCS, Flamme Red
95 Posts
Any news about Logs of any kind? I know there should be Info Energy coming soon, but I wonder if it is possibile to download or export or extract journey data in some way... any ideas?
Thanks for reply, cheers!
TRONITY
Using link to my referral code (PM) you get four weeks of trial use instead of two and I get some discount on subscription.

And much more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just tried Tronity and is amazing, but if I try the personal deployment (I set up my Raspberry with docker) the Zoe is unfortunately not supported yet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts