Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

461 - 464 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #461 (Edited)
Afraid there wont be any more updates from me on the fault as I no longer have the car and wont be getting it back.

Hopefully Hyundai will come back to the thread and update if they have found out what the issue is and if they have managed to resolve it.

I cant really give any more information other than to say Hyundai are lending me one of their fleet Konas to drive for a while till a final resolution is finalised. But anymore than that I cannot discuss

If we can leave this as the last post on the thread unless Hyundai reply it would be great as readers can see where it stops. Cheers.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Afraid there wont be any more updates from me on the fault as I no longer have the car and wont be getting it back.

Hopefully Hyundai will come back to the thread and update if they have found out what the issue is and if they have managed to resolve it.

I cant really give any more information other than to say Hyundai are lending me one of their fleet Konas to drive for a while till a final resolution is finalised. But anymore than that I cannot discuss

If we can leave this as the last post on the thread unless Hyundai reply it would be great as readers can see where it stops. Cheers.
In the belief that you may be in a difficult situation which ultimately forces you to abandon Hyundai, I would just like to say thank you for your many helpful and interesting comments on this Forum over the last two years.

I hope that when the dust has settled you will be free to make unrelated comments, even if in a different Vehicle Specific Section.

·
Registered
85 Posts

I hope that Hyundai will update us on the issue. I wonder if some of the software triggering the cooling was corrupted when the system was updated?? I'll check back to see if they will leave comments on it.. Would be interesting to know..

461 - 464 of 464 Posts