81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,846 Posts
A4090DBE-8BA9-4F4A-81F1-4DD8BE31E8E0.jpeg

·
2,846 Posts
With that many errors and omissions, I’d tell them you’ve lost all confidence in both the vehicle and their dealership. Inform them that you will be cancelling the insurance on Monday and will be charging them storage fees until they come and pick it up.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yea I agree with above. Get your refund.

I came across this S and preliminary searches suggests it's a battery owned as described.

If you can haggle the price down to £18-£18.5k I think it would be a better buy than your current one, given the age and mileage. Also I personally prefer the black interior, but you still get all the signature specs.

·
Registered
473 Posts
If it's a normal headlight then it's potentially unroadworthy too. What a shower!

LED bulbs aren't lawful for road use. Brighter halogens would be though. The Zoe headlights are I think the worst I've ever had on any car.

One side is easy to change but the other is snagged by the water bottle so it isn't so easy.
Given the Zoe looks like it should have LED headlights You won’t ever get pulled over. My old one even passed an MOT at Renault with LEDs in lol

·
2,846 Posts
And tell them that you’ve been posting about the situation on this popular forum. And that you haven’t identified them...yet!

This old idea that some dealerships cling to isn’t valid anymore: if a customer has a bad experience they only tell on average ten other people. That’s no longer the case thanks to social media. Just look at the grovelling apology to Kona owners that Hyundai UK posted on a thread in this forum. Only because they were called out by a forum member, with some very interesting dash cam evidence to back it up. And we won’t even mention the you know what that ended up in one Nissan dealer’s car wash bucket ;)

·
Premium Member
2019 Leaf 40
6,599 Posts
There isn't a separate service booklet. The service records are in the back of the user manual. There are pages to stamp. Is yours blank?

·
Administrator
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Still not resolved, but the dealer have sent me several emails just to say they’re working on it and to ask if the V5C was with me yet. It is.

I have faith they’re working on making the return (they’re a long way from me) is a simple one, however currently they do have my money and I am in a bit of limbo car-wise!

·
2,846 Posts
Still not resolved, but the dealer have sent me several emails just to say they’re working on it and to ask if the V5C was with me yet. It is.

I have faith they’re working on making the return (they’re a long way from me) is a simple one, however currently they do have my money and I am in a bit of limbo car-wise!
Have they acknowledged, apologised for and explained the errors?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Sorry to stick my nose in, but how can you tell if this car is really a Q90 or an R90? Is there an obvious badge you can spot?
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202007101103393

I found this discussion because my wife needs a better car and I am considering Zoe and wondering whether the Q variant is worth while. Our main car is an MG so doesn't have super long range. I am wondering whether to hold off until used ZE50 models are available are a nicer price, because then you have CCS option.

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,800 Posts
Sorry to stick my nose in, but how can you tell if this car is really a Q90 or an R90? Is there an obvious badge you can spot?
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202007101103393

I found this discussion because my wife needs a better car and I am considering Zoe and wondering whether the Q variant is worth while. Our main car is an MG so doesn't have super long range. I am wondering whether to hold off under used ZE50 models are available are a nicer price, because then you have CCS option.
Insurance thinks it's a Q if that helps? Maybe the OP could check his reg to let us know..

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Sorry to stick my nose in, but how can you tell if this car is really a Q90 or an R90?
Here's the pics of the two variants
Q90 Q210.jpg R240 R240.jpg

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I found this discussion because my wife needs a better car and I am considering Zoe and wondering whether the Q variant is worth while.
The Q charges more quickly than the R if you can find a 43kW AC point - the R can pull 22kW max. The rest of the time the Q is marginally slower and less efficient.
So the question is how often are you going to go further than the range available on a single charge, and then is it important to minimise the recharging time and will you have access to a 43kW charge point ( they are relatively rare)?

Reactions: Paul
81 - 100 of 104 Posts