Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Motto of the story; lease a new EV, forget about buying them.
A few months ago my wife found a cracking deal with Knowles leasing through the NHS.. Zoe Ze50 GT line with quick charge for under £250 a month salary sacrifice. We were very sad when we found out that she wasn't eligible (long story).

·
Zoe Devotee
8,950 Posts
So much hate for the Q model. And yet you'll rarely see it charge at less than 38kW from a low SOC, you don't need to charge it to 90%, that "test" is only conducted by R owners trying to justify their 2 hour charging time. As for the Q being more fragile than the R, well that was widely touted when the R first landed only to see be disproven when R models started having all the same and more issues.

Mileage though, if its high the car will sit and almost never sell. Seems people only trust Zoes that are rarely used with very low mileage, and yet the irony is the highest mile cars have already proven they are the most reliable hence their high miles. Case in point I spent a year trying to sell my Zoe for less than its book price because no one buys high mileage EVs. Ended up trading it in, 6 months later its still for sale at the dealers, for a lot less than a car with slightly less miles on the clock.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts