Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
my retirement present to myself is my first electric car.
Could have been worse.
The first time I retired, almost a decade ago now, my retirement present to myself was to divorce Mrs Swagman.
Cost me a hell of a lot more than an electric car, but still is the best present I've ever given myself :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car is a Jag, always wanted one, and the company I worked for had a connection to Land Rover, so it came at a good price. not had the car long enough to say about decisions made yet, my job was just getting infrastructure in, mostly power distribution, vehicle connection points, etc, a mix of company vehicles and employees. Hardest part was dealing with the different rules in each country, as it meant coming up with different solutions to do the same job.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
The car is a Jag, always wanted one, and the company I worked for had a connection to Land Rover, so it came at a good price. not had the car long enough to say about decisions made yet, my job was just getting infrastructure in, mostly power distribution, vehicle connection points, etc, a mix of company vehicles and employees. Hardest part was dealing with the different rules in each country, as it meant coming up with different solutions to do the same job.
I-Pace?
Great car.
It won COTY for a reason.
Expensive? Absolutely
Cream of the crop? Definitely.
The only thing it lacks is the battery effficiency and charging infrastructure of Tesla. On every other requirement it knocks them out of the water, imho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.