Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
It will be interesting in due course to hear if you would have made any different decisions at work, in light of your experience as an owner. What car did you buy?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car is a Jag, always wanted one, and the company I worked for had a connection to Land Rover, so it came at a good price. not had the car long enough to say about decisions made yet, my job was just getting infrastructure in, mostly power distribution, vehicle connection points, etc, a mix of company vehicles and employees. Hardest part was dealing with the different rules in each country, as it meant coming up with different solutions to do the same job.

·
Registered
768 Posts
The car is a Jag, always wanted one, and the company I worked for had a connection to Land Rover, so it came at a good price. not had the car long enough to say about decisions made yet, my job was just getting infrastructure in, mostly power distribution, vehicle connection points, etc, a mix of company vehicles and employees. Hardest part was dealing with the different rules in each country, as it meant coming up with different solutions to do the same job.
I-Pace?
Great car.
It won COTY for a reason.
Expensive? Absolutely
Cream of the crop? Definitely.
The only thing it lacks is the battery effficiency and charging infrastructure of Tesla. On every other requirement it knocks them out of the water, imho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts