Discussion Starter #1
Took the plunge and ordered a new model 3 today the spec is

AWD long range motor
18 inch wheels
Colour blue
Black interior
Auto pilot standard
Tow bar

I wanted the 19 inch wheels but that took the car over the 50k so would not be able to get the 3k grant if more than 50k is this correct

·
Registered
196 Posts
Great choice. If you wanted the 19inch wheels just for better aesthetics, you might be able to find a set of aftermarket 18' wheels later that look equally good.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Took the plunge and ordered a new model 3 today the spec is

AWD long range motor
18 inch wheels
Colour blue
Black interior
Auto pilot standard
Tow bar

I wanted the 19 inch wheels but that took the car over the 50k so would not be able to get the 3k grant if more than 50k is this correct
Yes

·
Registered
94 Posts
However, building your spec with the 19 inch wheels shows a cost over 50k but it says you still get the grant !
May be a website bug. But I guess its worth checking with tesla if you want the wheels bad enough.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
However, building your spec with the 19 inch wheels shows a cost over 50k but it says you still get the grant !
May be a website bug. But I guess its worth checking with tesla if you want the wheels bad enough.
Yes you are indeed correct i have just edited my order and added the 19 inch wheels apparently the 50k is for the rrp of the car before addons so thank you for that my smile just got bigger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts