Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Chris,

thank you, but unfortunately not.. I’m in Altrincham in Cheshire. Would you be willing to sell and post if I cover all costs?
I'll take a look for the cable when I'm next at home and let you know. I remember when I originally enabled it that I had to modify the cable by hand as nobody was selling it with the right pin config but that might no longer be the case.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Chris thanks, I’ve already got the above ODB connector from my old Kuga and I’ve just purchased this to come tomorrow. I read somewhere that all i need to do is swap pins 6 and 13 I think.
Was a few years ago that I did this but that sounds about right!

I've got a lovely dongle that enables wireless android auto that I purchased through indiegogo (AAWireless). Does a fantastic job but I'm selling the car soon so I'll be selling the adaptor (new car doesn't have AA)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was a few years ago that I did this but that sounds about right!

I've got a lovely dongle that enables wireless android auto that I purchased through indiegogo (AAWireless). Does a fantastic job but I'm selling the car soon so I'll be selling the adaptor (new car doesn't have AA)
Wow, how strange I’ve just been looking at purchasing one of those, I’ll definitely have that also mate :)

let me know how much you’re looking for and when your thinking of selling and I’ll arrange a PayPal payment if that’s ok with you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I'm supposed to be picking up the new car tomorrow but it'll be Monday at the latest!!

I'll probably be looking for around £40 as it's barely a month old. Spent so long waiting for it to arrive only to use it for a month before getting a new car, sods law!! 😂

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I'm supposed to be picking up the new car tomorrow but it'll be Monday at the latest!!

I'll probably be looking for around £40 as it's barely a month old. Spent so long waiting for it to arrive only to use it for a month before getting a new car, sods law!! 😂
haha it definitely is!

that’s fine mate, send me over your details in a PM and I’ll sort payment out for you, if you do manage to find the lead I’ll take that also :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Hi Chris

would you accept £50 for the 2 plus postage?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.