Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who wish to protect the boot space of your e-Niro Titan Covers are now able to provide a bespoke fitted liner. Various options are available such as colour, bumper flap and split seat. I believe I have the first one to be made. It is an excellent fit and even has a cut out for the boot light. I previously had a Titan cover in our Discovery Sport and it proved very durable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What's the best niro model to select to fit the EV model with the top polystyrene tray and plastic surround removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions but what I really want is a rigid, low side tray.
Kia seem to do one for the 19 model but the 20 is a different shape. It might fit, just not sure.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions but what I really want is a rigid, low side tray.
Kia seem to do one for the 19 model but the 20 is a different shape. It might fit, just not sure.
I've just ordered one from a dealer for my 2020 Niro 4 (not 4+). Arrives next Wednesday. If that's the one you're interested in, I can post a picture when I get it

·
Registered
191 Posts
Think so. That's the one I should be getting but it's £46 from the dealer so now wondering why a dealer is cheaper than eBay. I'll find out next week :(

·
Registered
189 Posts
VAT excluded price perhaps? Add 20% it becomes £55.20 which loosely corresponds

If my dealer really can get me one for £46 all in, I’ll probably order one too (y)
They look very nice and practical.

Peter

·
Registered
32 Posts
I’d appreciate any info once you receive it.
I saw that but it’s not the same shape as my boot. The left side could be right but the right side is definitely a different shape to my boot.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I’d appreciate any info once you receive it.
I saw that but it’s not the same shape as my boot. The left side could be right but the right side is definitely a different shape to my boot.
It is a FE car in that eBay pic. Also it’s LHD dunno if that affects it. Guess we need to be careful here then.
Peter

·
Registered
87 Posts
Is this the one being discussed? I am considering it.

Peter
@prawlin i understand you got it with your new car. I guess it’s this one: Trunk Liner

Does it fit well? Is it easy to get under the floor when it’s installed?

·
Registered
189 Posts
No I didn’t get it with the car. I got the car only yesterday. Whilst there I asked for a price for the boot protector (after reading on this thread) so I ordered and paid for it.

I'm now a bit concerned it might not be what I’m expecting. That link has no picture but it does say 1.2Kg!
That seems wrong for a chunky rubber thing. I would have thought much heavier? So I don’t know what I've got coming now! It sounds way too light for rubber, unless it’s vey thin? I’ll advise when I get it.
I liked the look of the one on the eBay pic, but didn’t see any pic of what I’ve ordered yesterday.

Peter

·
Registered
87 Posts
No I didn’t get it with the car. I got the car only yesterday. Whilst there I asked for a price for the boot protector (after reading on this thread) so I ordered and paid for it.

I'm now a bit concerned it might not be what I’m expecting. That link has no picture but it does say 1.2Kg!
That seems wrong for a chunky rubber thing. I would have thought much heavier? So I don’t know what I've got coming now! It sounds way too light for rubber, unless it’s vey thin? I’ll advise when I get it.
I liked the look of the one on the eBay pic, but didn’t see any pic of what I’ve ordered yesterday.

Peter
My concern with the photo on the Kia Parts website as well as the eBay item is that the shape of the boot protector does not match the shape of the boot floor (there is a recess on the right by the tail light in my car, whereas the photo shows a bump instead. Those may only be stock photos I realise, but still... I'll wait to see what you receive ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Aha I can see the Kia liner picture now (I couldn’t before it didn’t show when I followed your link).

I see its the same pic as the eBay one. Excellent. Well I’m not too worried if it doesn’t fit this car properly as clearly it would not be fit for purpose so would get rejected by me with a full refund expected.
Maybe the weight given is just wrong? Surely a rubber thing that size will be heavier than 1.2kg?

I will advise maybe with a pic in due course.

Peter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts