Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

541 - 560 of 606 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered mine on 25th May 19, got phone call today that it should be here about 21st April. Got to admit I was starting to get worried as this would have been the first and only contact I would have had from the dealers/Kia since I paid my deposit (I did chase them up last month to confirm that I did actually have an order number!).
Looking forward to playing with the new toy ?
Given the current climate I'm becoming worried that I won't be able to pick up my new toy in just a few weeks time 😱😱😱😱😱

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine was due for delivery mid Sept. the leasing company send me an update every 2 weeks, and most recent one said there may be delays in delivery, which in the current situation is only to be expected I guess.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mine was due for delivery mid Sept. the leasing company send me an update every 2 weeks, and most recent one said there may be delays in delivery, which in the current situation is only to be expected I guess.
Same. Due mid-September but could slip due to COVID-19. Equally could arrive early if people cancel orders but not going to get my hopes up. It's not like I have anywhere to go or a good environment to sell my current car in anyway!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I really liked the Ocean Blue Niro they had in the showroom. It's a shame that the e-Niro is only available in less interesting colours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, Ocean Blue looked awesome but I had to settle with basic white because I didn't wanna spend any money on bad colours. I ordered in Finland 26/04/2019 and I'm going to get it 24/04/2020 so it took about a year. I don't really mind 'cause it's MY20 model :) My salesman said that they started to produce it in January.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would say first year, no real problems, other than one slow rapid charge and another where network went down.
Car easy, relaxing and cheap to drive, but not a driver's car as not exciting or solid or grounded enough for me. I am happy with it though as still does 220 mile round trip in the winter (though this year's wasn't cold).
Congrats. How would you sum up your first year with the car?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would say first year, no real problems, other than one slow rapid charge and another where network went down.
Car easy, relaxing and cheap to drive, but not a driver's car as not exciting or solid or grounded enough for me. I am happy with it though as still does 220 mile round trip in the winter (though this year's wasn't cold).
Very helpful. Thanks for your thoughts! 😁

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone heard anything since dealers are starting to open now? Loads of rumours of 1000+ stock sitting in the docks with a few ships still to come.

Ordered Nov 19 and still have no idea of delivery.

Thanks, Gareth

·
Registered
20 Posts
I understand that dealers will start to get cars next week but showrooms not opening until June for handovers

·
Registered
81 Posts
There may be a few cancellations, I still debating, I’m nearly 70 so classed as vulnerable.
I won’t be able to go anywhere, the lack of spare wheel is a concern, I want memory seats and would prefer the car in red. Had to order Silky Silver.

541 - 560 of 606 Posts