Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
UK Kia dealer eNiro update:

I just wanted to keep you up to speed with regards to your eNiro order.
I have recently received several notifications from Kia advising me of the following:-
All vehicles Ordered between February - June 2019 have an ESTIMATED delivery date between March - June 2020.
All of the original 'First Edition' eNiro models have now been allocated to customers who ordered back in January/February 2019. As a result of this, all outstanding customer orders will be supplied with the improved '4' model eNiro starting from 2020.
The '4' model eNiro comes with the following improvements over and above the original 'First Edition' design:-
  • New 10.25" Touchscreen navigation system including New Kia UVO telematics system
  • New and improved dashboard design and drivers supervision cluster
  • New Led Headlights with Bi-function projection
  • New electric tilt and slide one touch sunroof
  • Ventilated front seats (as well as heated front and rear)
  • Blind spot detection combined with rear cross traffic alert
  • Intelligent speed limit warning
  • Driver power memory adjustable seat
  • Aluminium pedals
  • LED interior and boot lights
If you wish to look further into the benefits of these new and improved features, you will find a full explanation of most of these on the Kia website.
Due to the significant improvements on the Kia eNiro '4' spec model, their has been a price increase as you would expect. The new ESTIMATED price for the eNiro '4' is now £38,195 On The Road (£34,695 after the governments plug in car grant). This does not include the cost of metallic paint which is currently @ £585 but is also subject to change.
Overall, this is all very positive with the enhancements they have made and the potential for you to have you new vehicle by the spring of next year.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above or indeed anything else, don't hesitate to contact me... I am always happy to help.
Kind regards,

·
Registered
6 Posts

I have recently received several notifications from Kia advising me of the following:-
All vehicles Ordered between February - June 2019 have an ESTIMATED delivery date between March - June 2020.
All of the original 'First Edition' eNiro models have now been allocated to customers who ordered back in January/February 2019. As a result of this, all outstanding customer orders will be supplied with the improved '4' model eNiro starting from 2020.
The '4' model eNiro comes with the following improvements over and above the original 'First Edition' design:-
  • New 10.25" Touchscreen navigation system including New Kia UVO telematics system
  • Aluminium pedals
If you wish to look further into the benefits of these new and improved features, you will find a full explanation of most of these on the Kia website.
Due to the significant improvements on the Kia eNiro '4' spec model, their has been a price increase as you would expect. The new ESTIMATED price for the eNiro '4' is now £38,195 On The Road (£34,695 after the governments plug in car grant). This does not include the cost of metallic paint which is currently @ £585 but is also subject to change.
Overall, this is all very positive with the enhancements they have made and the potential for you to have you new vehicle by the spring of next year.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above or indeed anything else, don't hesitate to contact me... I am always happy to help.
Kind regards,
Wow! If this is true here in Canada too, that means we're not getting anyting this winter (blessing in disguise may be). Do you think dealers will negotiate on the price increase?

·
Registered
373 Posts
The upgrades look good but just have to hope the grant does not go by the time they arrive, otherwise it will be a very expensive EV

·
Registered
49 Posts

• Aluminium pedals
Kind regards,
Where are you Uk? Do you have this specification in writing from KIA.
I ordered June 2019, only upgrade I’m not interested in is the sunroof.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's a nice spec sheet, I think we could be getting something similar in Ireland but most likely not as high a spec, prob no sunroof or ventilated seats.

Supposed to be similar to our my2020 Niro phev

Also there's a 2k increase in price too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi from Spain.
Ordered my e-niro on late April.
Still waiting for news.
On September was leaked and internal communication on the Spanish kia dealers, telling that from October 1 2019 to December 31 will be prohibited to sell any ev.

Enviado desde mi MIX mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's a nice spec sheet, I think we could be getting something similar in Ireland but most likely not as high a spec, prob no sunroof or ventilated seats.

Supposed to be similar to our my2020 Niro phev

Also there's a 2k increase in price too.
LED lights, 10" screen and the seats upgrade is hardly 2k worth. I'd like to think the Sunroof will be included in Irish units. I'd feel I was really getting something for the extra money. I'd nearly take a Jan one otherwise.

·
Registered
436 Posts

• Aluminium pedals
Kind regards,
Surprised your dealer said this as most dealers know nothing apart from what Kia tell them which was the last bulliten ages ago which didn't mention the sunroof and some other bits

·
Registered
74 Posts
Surprised your dealer said this as most dealers know nothing apart from what Kia tell them which was the last bulliten ages ago which didn't mention the sunroof and some other bits
I suspect that the salesman has just listed out the standard '4' trim items from the hybrid Niro. That's a lot of kit for the £1800 price rise. We have a MY20 on order, but I'm not expecting it to come with all this. But if it does - then great!

·
Registered
6 Posts

• Aluminium pedals
Kind regards,
A lot of these were already offered on the premium trim here in 🇨🇦 (that's the one I have on order). I think the new 10.25" screen, the sunroof, aluminium pedals, and LED interior lights would be an upgrade. No word on any of this from the dealer here.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It would be nice to believe it but probably unlikely,if you take sunroof,ventilated seats,rear heated,memory seats away rest is closer to my20 in uk,we have been here before with the first and what dealer say!

·
Registered
19 Posts
My previous post was a little over-optimistic. I have been told my car is currently on a ship and will be unloaded late next week. I should have it by around 25th November which would be 10 months exactly since I placed my order.
The latest information is that my car was offloaded from the ship today, so it should be with me within the next 10 days or so. I await developments!

·
Registered
28 Posts
The latest information is that my car was offloaded from the ship today, so it should be with me within the next 10 days or so. I await developments!
Interesting since there don't appear to be any Vehicle Carrier ships in Immingham right now or in the very recent past. So every chance it's further along the process than you may be led to believe.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I'm still waiting too although have been told yesterday that it is supposed to be on schedule to arrive by the end of the month.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Morning Lisa is due in Tilbury tomorrow and Morning Courier is heading for Le Harve currently. No idea of their itinerary or cargo though. The interesting thing that changed with my car was that the VIN was added a month before the car was anywhere near the UK it appears. Unless of course they are busy taking it apart to replace the motor and gearbox before delivering it. :rolleyes:

41 - 60 of 123 Posts