Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

581 - 590 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Ordered first edition in June 2019 and had a expected delivery date of July 2020. A few months ago was advised my order would be the new MY20 model. Just got callled last week to say car will be delivered 01/06/2020 to dealer and I’ll pickup on the 06/06/2020. Was anyone able to get any extra throw in by the dealers for free?
Yes, I did - they gave me a Kia pen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered first edition in June 2019 and had a expected delivery date of July 2020. A few months ago was advised my order would be the new MY20 model. Just got callled last week to say car will be delivered 01/06/2020 to dealer and I’ll pickup on the 06/06/2020. Was anyone able to get any extra throw in by the dealers for free?
I got mats and the first 3 services free. I think the services were a mistake as that was a Kia offer on SVUs that explicitly excluded the eNiro but I did not complain.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got mats and the first 3 services free. I think the services were a mistake as that was a Kia offer on SVUs that explicitly excluded the eNiro but I did not complain.
You were ripped-off mate! Tell 'em you want the pen! 😉🤣

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, I was expecting a call today and just got the bad news. My car is 1 of 2500 sitting in the docks and it will take about 2-4 weeks to clear them all through my dealership. Was excited again now just feel like “will it ever get here”.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, I was expecting a call today and just got the bad news. My car is 1 of 2500 sitting in the docks and it will take about 2-4 weeks to clear them all through my dealership. Was excited again now just feel like “will it ever get here”.
Oh pooh.... I've not had the call yet, Caroline. I guess my car is there with it. :oops: Oh well, waited since September, another month probably won't make much difference. :cautious:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, things are certainly afoot. I got a call from my dealer today to advise that my car is now en route somewhere, and due to dock on or around the 17th. I asked what that implied in getting it to him, and he confirmed that the existing stock is moving, though uncertain when the backlog would be completely cleared. He suggested pencilling in the turn of the month for handover to me.

As we ordered on the turn of Sept/Oct 2019, than that would make delivery 9 months from order.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I place an order for an e-Niro today. Been told it is around 6 months/26 weeks. It will be sad to say goodbye to my 2019 LEAF, she's been a good car, but that was around 6 months before I got it. Kinda got used to waiting since switching to an EV.

581 - 590 of 590 Posts