Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

681 - 700 of 753 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Info in case it helps anyone with expectations management...

Just had a call from Dealer offering me 1st dibs on a cancellation for delivery now! ... but I didn't take it, so he's working his way down waiting-customers in order-date sequence.
The cancellation's in Gravity Blue so someone's getting Christmas early.

I ordered my car 12th March and when I asked for an update about my car's likely delivery he noted that it didn't yet have a VIN but that an order placed 10th Feb has just got its VIN number for delivery early August. His best guess on mine was late August/early Sept in line with their original estimate - and handy for a Sept reg plate.

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi , could you tell me which dealer was offering as Hummingbird we’re supposed to on look out for me and haven’t mentioned anything ( order Jan 2020 )

·
Registered
16 Posts
Message from Dicksons Inverness yesterday, delivery expected end of July; so I guess it's aboard the Morning Laura, currently in the Med. Due into Immingham on the 19th. Gravity Blue e-Niro ordered on 21st January.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered 2 December 19. Due 3 August 2020. Gravity Blue. Was originally told 9 months so not too bad given everything going on recently.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ordered e-Niro 4+ in Yacht Blue on 2 June 2020 expected delivery date on paperwork 31 December 2020

·
Registered
197 Posts
I ordered mine in white at the end of Feb and the dealer tells me it is in the country and will be delivered by the end of this month. I was originally told it would be September and I was expecting it to be later than that. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered mine in white at the end of Feb and the dealer tells me it is in the country and will be delivered by the end of this month. I was originally told it would be September and I was expecting it to be later than that. :)
Same here. Suspect they came in on Morning Lucy which docked at Tilbury early Sunday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone help please. Ive been told by the dealer that my E Niro '4' is arriving imminently. i ordered in October but the garage wants to now charge me the "4+" price. Has anyone else been asked for this? Thought the "4" price was £37,995 plus paint and minus £3500 grant? The '4+" price is over £1000 more.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds odd to me.
I ordered in December and am collecting at the beginning of August. Its a MY20 4 model at the 4 price you've mentioned.
4+ aren't expected until December. I'd be very surprised if they're coming in 4months early.
Ask for the full spec. There are some obvious differences between the current 4 and the 4+ (sunroof, chrome pedals).

·
Registered
10 Posts
10Bees -
I picked up my MY20 4 two weeks ago. £37,995 + Paint £585 - £3,500 grant. TOT. Paid = £35,080.
There was no wriggle room on price from them, except for included mudflaps and mats.
I placed my order Dec.19 and made sure they had registered me on the gov. grant portal before the reduction in the grant to its current £3000. Let's hope your dealer registered you too...
Enjoy your new car when it arrives.

·
Registered
4 Posts
10Bees -
I picked up my MY20 4 two weeks ago. £37,995 + Paint £585 - £3,500 grant. TOT. Paid = £35,080.
There was no wriggle room on price from them, except for included mudflaps and mats.
I placed my order Dec.19 and made sure they had registered me on the gov. grant portal before the reduction in the grant to its current £3000. Let's hope your dealer registered you too...
Enjoy your new car when it arrives.
Thanks I’ve queried the price with the dealer and am awaiting a reply. The £3500 grant was applied for at the time of ordering. Lucky you getting a December order 2 weeks ago and my October order is only just arriving.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thanks I’ve queried the price with the dealer and am awaiting a reply. The £3500 grant was applied for at the time of ordering. Lucky you getting a December order 2 weeks ago and my October order is only just arriving.
Some dealers are clearly incompetent. You should have got yours a few weeks ago, right after lockdown was lifted.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Message from Dicksons Inverness yesterday, delivery expected end of July; so I guess it's aboard the Morning Laura, currently in the Med. Due into Immingham on the 19th. Gravity Blue e-Niro ordered on 21st January.
Had a surprise call from the dealer this morning, our car is at the dealership. Just need to get the invoice to the Energy Savings Trust and for them to get the loan finalised. Realistically looking at picking up the car in a couple of weeks though as the EST staff are working from home.

Wallbox Pulsar Plus home charger being fitted by Bumblebee EV on Monday afternoon.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Went for a test drive this morning with the family and we loved it so much we placed an order on the spot. The dealer said Kia UK want them to tell customers to expect a 9 month waiting time, but he was hopeful that it may be here within 6 months.

Either way, we're in for a wait, but at least it'll give me plenty of time to ready the B250e for sale.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Picking up my new car on 7th August (could have been earlier but we are going away)

The dealer tells me that they are no longer offering the drive-away 24 hour insurance

·
Registered
16 Posts
Picking up my new car on 7th August (could have been earlier but we are going away)

The dealer tells me that they are no longer offering the drive-away 24 hour insurance
Not got the car yet, but registered on MyKia after finding out the VIN. It is still offering drive-away insurance on there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Can anyone help please. Ive been told by the dealer that my E Niro '4' is arriving imminently. i ordered in October but the garage wants to now charge me the "4+" price. Has anyone else been asked for this? Thought the "4" price was £37,995 plus paint and minus £3500 grant? The '4+" price is over £1000 more.
A dealer cannot just increase the price for a newer spec but give you the 4 spec if that's what I'm interpreting? Did you get any confirmation of order and original price? That's a contract which they must adhere to. Report it to Kia UK.

681 - 700 of 753 Posts