Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1140 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Interesting to see that clearly supply is exceeding demand right now.
it would appear so, I've noticed several 4+'s appearing on Autotrader "available for immediate delivery" from a several dealers this last week and, some being discounted from the hitherto stringently adhered-to list pricing.

·
Registered
98 Posts
it would appear so, I've noticed several 4+'s appearing on Autotrader "available for immediate delivery" from a several dealers this last week and, some being discounted from the hitherto stringently adhered-to list pricing.
.... mine was on the boat that just docked, at the dealers this Tuesday 2nd March - the dealer told me there were 100 4+s on the boat

·
Registered
174 Posts
Update from previous posting : Just been told my 4+ is available to be picked up on Friday, 5th March. It was ordered on Feb 9th.
I think it must have been on the ship that @rowehillmaster mentions above. :)(y)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lease order placed on 2nd Feb for a YB 4+ and have been informed the car will be received at the "branch" on 3rd March. It will be delivered to me in March, date not yet confirmed. I really wasn't expecting it so soon ! :)
That's interesting, placed a lease order for a 4+ (Silky Silver), all standard spec which was all finalised on the 25th of Jan and delivery is set for mid/late April! Had a couple of updates, one said early April but this week again told mid/late. I wonder why some would take longer than others!

·
Registered
242 Posts
That's interesting, placed a lease order for a 4+ (Silky Silver), all standard spec which was all finalised on the 25th of Jan and delivery is set for mid/late April! Had a couple of updates, one said early April but this week again told mid/late. I wonder why some would take longer than others!
It may well be down to colour choice. 🤔
Maybe they are manufactured in batches of colours and shipped accordingly?

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I ordered mine in Feb it was already on the ship half way to the UK, lots of black/white/blue on the ship so def a colour thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a 4+ on the 24th Jan and est delivery to the dealer is 15th Apr. Looks like ours may be on the same ship

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ordered a 4+ on the 24th Jan and est delivery to the dealer is 15th Apr. Looks like ours may be on the same ship
Ahh could well be! Handy info - we get weekly updates from the lease company which have varied from early to late April, currently late - ties with yours as the dealer will likely have it for a week or so!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered 9th March
Yacht Blue
Currently estimated for May

Pod point installation 30th March
Switch over to Octopus 29th March. Currently have Smart meters 1st gen. Need to wait for an update to move onto Octopus go

Owen

·
Registered
69 Posts
Anyone know if the Suez Canal situation is likely to affect those mid-April deliveries? I'm not in direct contact with the dealer, only second-hand information from the broker so no idea. Wife's current lease due to go back on the 12th so tempted to try and add a month to that with the way it's looking, last update "Late April at the dealer". :unsure:

·
Registered
Kia Eniro 4+
327 Posts
Anyone know if the Suez Canal situation is likely to affect those mid-April deliveries? I'm not in direct contact with the dealer, only second-hand information from the broker so no idea. Wife's current lease due to go back on the 12th so tempted to try and add a month to that with the way it's looking, last update "Late April at the dealer". :unsure:
I would have said almost certainly by a week so far at least.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would have said almost certainly by a week so far at least.
Just spoke to lease guys and they've said as of today dealer says with them on 23rd April give or take - no new delays announced due to Suez Canal yet, I'm not convinced there won't be! Date still seems to be slipping regardless.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve spoken to the dealer who seems to think the ship had already gone through and is holding firm on the date.
I’m working the weekend it would’ve been ready so not too bothered if it does end up a little bit delayed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,

Ordered MY21 4+ on Feb 8th
Interstellar Grey
Pod-Point installed & switched to Octopus Energy

Boat was due to dock in Immingham on April 4th & delivery to the dealer was due between 15th-17th April.

Unfortunately my boat was behind the Ever Given and spent a week stuck in Suez Port,finally passing though the canal on 31st March.

According to the shipping companies schedule the "Treasure" is now due to dock on the April 11th after a stop on the 9th at Le Harve and is now approaching Gibraltar

The next boat on its way is the "Morning Calm" which is now showing a docking date of April 16th and is now approaching Suez Port.

You can check the docking dates by doing a schedule search on Eukor route Pyeongtaek - Immingham

Hope the above info helps

Looking forward to taking delivery sometime this month:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,

Ordered MY21 4+ on Feb 8th
Interstellar Grey
Pod-Point installed & switched to Octopus Energy

Boat was due to dock in Immingham on April 4th & delivery to the dealer was due between 15th-17th April.

Unfortunately my boat was behind the Ever Given and spent a week stuck in Suez Port,finally passing though the canal on 31st March.

According to the shipping companies schedule the "Treasure" is now due to dock on the April 11th after a stop on the 9th at Le Harve and is now approaching Gibraltar

The next boat on its way is the "Morning Calm" which is now showing a docking date of April 16th and is now approaching Suez Port.

You can check the docking dates by doing a schedule search on Eukor route Pyeongtaek - Immingham

Hope the above info helps

Looking forward to taking delivery sometime this month:cool:
I’ve had an update arrival date of the 13th now, I believe mine is on Treasure as well. We’re nearly there!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes dealer saying the 13th as well & car expected at the dealer around the 26th

Boat in the Bay of Biscay heading for a stop off in Le Havre in the early hours of saturday

·
Registered
8 Posts
I placed an order with work in mid-Feb (2021) for a black 4+. Initially told early April delivery, which I was delighted with. Early April became late April, and I suspected an Ever Given related delay. I was hopeful that my car was on Treasure, but I'm now being told it's an early June delivery, so perhaps it's not yet left Pyeontaek. This is my first time ordering via work and without direct access to the dealer the whole thing has been somewhat opaque.

1081 - 1100 of 1140 Posts