re OTA, the Ioniq 5 has been confirmed as maps only and post launch, with car software requiring a dealer visit. big disappointment.Thanks for starting this thread @WarwickBoy . I made my reservation on 16th April. If those prices prove accurate and there are no nasty surprises I will likely go for the long range AWD GT-line. From pictures and videos I've seen I prefer the EV6 over the sister Ioniq 5 but would like to see them both in the flesh.
A few things I'd like clarification on are:
Expect details will start trickling out and we will be able to see reviews in coming months.
- Can you have a sun roof and if not is it very dark in the cabin?
- What does the charge rate curve look like and what is the real world charge speeds on more common 50 and 150 Kw chargers?
- What's the gen on over the air updates - will that be available at launch, offered later at additional cost, will it support new software features or just map updates?
- What regular sound system is like and how much the 15 speaker meridian upgrade costs
- Additional costs for things like paint choice and tow bar preparation
- Service intervals and costs
- Insurance costs
- Do all cables come with car (granny, fast charger cable that supports the 11kW rate, necessary cables and connectors for V2L)