Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
More news on the next EV from Kia including its name. See New Kia EV6 electric car teased | Auto Express
I hope they haven't done something silly with the styling. I reserve judgement till I see proper shots of the thing on the road. So far, though, I'm an Ioniq 5 convert. Even that strange crease down the doors doesn't jar when you see the car in the light of day, so to speak.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
No rear windscreen wiper is poor IMO. I had a car without that once it was annoying at times.

·
Premium Member
Polestar 2 - 2020
350 Posts
No rear windscreen wiper is poor IMO. I had a car without that once it was annoying at times.
I've had 2 ... well had one and got one.

The Kia Stinger was great when it rained and I was on the motorway doing 70mph+, but otherwise rubish.

So far my Polestar seems to be fine without one based on this winter's performance.

So I'd assume it's all on the car and aerodynamics over it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
At first glance, the 6 reminds me of the Jag I-Pace, I believe that doesn't have the rear wiper either.
You’re correct - the I-Pace doesn’t have a rear wiper. I’ve found it ok in the two and a half years I’ve had one.
I’m looking at an EV6 GT line. Have put the £100 deposit down.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
You’re correct - the I-Pace doesn’t have a rear wiper. I’ve found it ok in the two and a half years I’ve had one.
I’m looking at an EV6 GT line. Have put the £100 deposit down.
What swayed you over the new Ioniq? I think I'm likely to get one of those two in a years time. ....... Unless the Tesla "Model 2" looks good.

·
Registered
574 Posts
What swayed you over the new Ioniq? I think I'm likely to get one of those two in a years time. ....... Unless the Tesla "Model 2" looks good.
The completely shallow reason that I prefer the looks of the EV6 to those of the Ioniq.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts