Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just heard from my dealer that whilst my car was expected in the dealership on the 25-26th, they have been informed that Kia has paused all the rest of the deliveries, so if it’s not already arrived, all new Kia Soul EVs will be held until further notice. It’s not like I was going to be able to drive it anywhere, being on lockdown, so I’m not complaining - more important things to worry about!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Even if they delivered it my local dealer has closed. It's frustrating because the new car would have kept me isolated inside my garage for at least 3 weeks.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Same for me Gavin, got "the" call today, and as you say, even if they had delivered it I wouldn't be going anywhere.

·
Registered
142 Posts
We are stuck. They made us a low offer for our part-ex and advised we sell it in Autotrader. So our old car went yesterday and I called the dealership to ask how the new e-Soul was coming on as it was due next week. I was called back this morning and was told all new cars were staying at a distribution centre so I am screwed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts