Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kia Niro EV has a weak point that has bothered me since purchasing the car on May 6th 2019, the reverse lights are useless. I found a solution and created this video to help others.
If you have any questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
2020 Kia e-Niro
146 Posts
Where can I het them bulbs in UK?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure if DeiselLEDs will ship to the UK. I suggest contacting them on their site, they have excellent response time and customer service.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not sure if you sorted bulbs as post a month old but I bought mine directly from Auxito based in USA. They shipped them free to UK. Bulb is error free 912 921 T15 led bulbs newest CSP 9-SMD plug n play backup lights. Exactly the same as the DieselLEDS ones. In UK only one reverse light so you'll have a spare. I changed mine and works fine.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure if you sorted bulbs as post a month old but I bought mine directly from Auxito based in USA. They shipped them free to UK. Bulb is error free 912 921 T15 led bulbs newest CSP 9-SMD plug n play backup lights. Exactly the same as the DieselLEDS ones. In UK only one reverse light so you'll have a spare. I changed mine and works fine.
Thanks for the reply and information.
One question though, why do you say there is only 1 reverse bulb in the Niro? There are two, one on each side of the rear bumper cover, as indicated in my video.

·
Registered
219 Posts
In the UK we have been short changed and don't get the same specs. Only 1 nearside reverse light. The other is the rear led fog light. We don't get tilting side mirrors, driver seat memory, panic button, 2 step door locking, blind spot warning, etc! Really like your videos btw!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the UK we have been short changed and don't get the same specs. Only 1 nearside reverse light. The other is the rear led fog light. We don't get tilting side mirrors, driver seat memory, panic button, 2 step door locking, blind spot warning, etc! Really like your videos btw!
It really is a shame that Kia cuts so many features in the UK.
Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
25 Posts
You do now in the form of the 4+.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts