Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soon to change my company car. Having driven the Plug-in Ioniq for nearly three years, I am interested in the Kia Niro PHEV. One of the standout features of the Ioniq is the driver's memory seat setting as my wife and I both use the car frequently and we are of very different leg length!
My question is - does the Kia Niro PHEV have memory settings on the seat? I see from the specification that it has multiple electric adjustments but it does not say that it has memory settings. On the other hand, several comments in various forums suggest that it does.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just posted on this re the Niro EV. The manual describes the memory seat and mirror feature......but apparently not fitted on my version......its the next build due out end of year. The power feature works fine, but sharing driving with wife, would have loved this feature. Even after the delivery the Dealer I have struggles to describe all the features fitted, so would be surprised if they can confirm for sure what is coming out in the next UK build.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts