Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it worth doing the update if there is still glitches and how do you know what your my is

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is it worth doing the update if there is still glitches and how do you know what your my is
I would say yes it's worth doing. The latest version solves many of the issues including vanishing charging schedules and problems with the 'overhead' view when using reverse. I used MY22 for my 21 reg 4+

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would say yes. However, I have a MY20 '4' and I don't use charging schedules as my Ohme wall charger manages all that and the MY20 doesn't have 'overhead' view.

The underlying software seems more robust to me than the version that came with the car. Having said that, I do miss the 3 panel display.

·
Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 9/20 (was Prius)
1,243 Posts
I have never updated the Infotainment Software, I like the original 3 screen option, it has worked flawlessly for me.
Absolutely! I have no intention to ever update my original 3 split screen, non purple system that came with my car. Everything just works as it should and it looks way more professional IMHO. Peter

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro MY20 64 kWh - Gravity Blue
1,143 Posts
I did the update but in reality there aren't that many improvements except for the maps. The original maps were pretty outdated but that has been amended with the December update.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts