Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a trade account that could check what prices the Kia Soul tend to be going for at Auction at the moment? It seems like a number of 207/2018 are appearing.

Id also assume they would still have the remainder of their Kia warranty as long as they have their service history

·
Registered
408 Posts
No trade account Thomas, but if it helps I got mine at auction in October, 30kWh battery 67 plate (silver). Hammer fell at £14,800. There are fees to pay on top of that. I used Jonathan Porterfield to buy it at Eco-cars.net as Pete mentions above. Your auction fees are less if a trader like Jonathan buys it on your behalf. His fee was £300.
5 years remaining warranty was preserved by quickly getting it serviced as it had gone a month overdue while going through the auction process. Make sure anything you bid on has 2 keys, 2 cables, locking nuts and the SIM card as well as the service history.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try Eco-Cars he can even get you a car at auction, and I've heard he charges a reasonable fee.
No trade account Thomas, but if it helps I got mine at auction in October, 30kWh battery 67 plate (silver). Hammer fell at £14,800. There are fees to pay on top of that. I used Jonathan Porterfield to buy it at Eco-cars.net as Pete mentions above. Your auction fees are less if a trader like Jonathan buys it on your behalf. His fee was £300.
5 years remaining warranty was preserved by quickly getting it serviced as it had gone a month overdue while going through the auction process. Make sure anything you bid on has 2 keys, 2 cables, locking nuts and the SIM card as well as the service history.
Thanks I reached out to Jonathon, there's currently a 67 plate with 24k miles which was registered 10/2017 (so warranty till 10/2024) he estimated £14,000 plus £314 fees

Seems like quite a reasonable price for a solid car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts