Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, this car is perfect, bought direct from KIA, it has 12500 miles, or 19.500 km's

Its a Smurf Blue / White. Warranty till Aug 2022.

Pictures to follow,

Pete

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its Aug 2015, I bought it from Premier Kia in cheshire with 3935, It is in Ireland, however I will be going back to the UK,

13K, I never had any issues with it,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello King,
Yes the price is £13000, I think that is fair, There has never been finance on this car,
On service history, yes, you can see the service report for 3933 miles, The car is due another Service at 1393, again this is all checks, very little maintenance,
NCT not due till Aug 2019 in Ireland, it is coming up for an MOT if it goes to the UK,

·
Registered
13,000 Posts
I think we need some instructions for people how to sell cars.

1) Remember to include the price.
2) Take time to write a comprehensive description of the car
3) Take some detailed photos.

Oh, and don’t make it a huge question and answer thread where we have to extract all the relevant information. It doesn’t do the seller any favours. :)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Hello King,
Yes the price is £13000, I think that is fair, There has never been finance on this car,
On service history, yes, you can see the service report for 3933 miles, The car is due another Service at 1393, again this is all checks, very little maintenance,
NCT not due till Aug 2019 in Ireland, it is coming up for an MOT if it goes to the UK,
"1393" ???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts