Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm first on the list up here in York, and they have just put the test drive off for another week. If it does drag on to January I may need to make a decision on the leaf, rather than drag it out and longer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But they have the cars, right? There was a post elsewhere on here where all the dealers were getting their training with a fleet of Soul EVs in Nottingham a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
538 Posts
There's one at Hawkins Kia St Stephen in Cornwall

Reactions: jjuerss

·
Registered
538 Posts
Having a look 11am tomorrow. But we are Nissan all the way! Just curious to see if their battery tech is any good

Reactions: Edd Beesley

·
Registered
538 Posts
Does the trick for us. I don't want to get into stats and figures about it because it seems to be a hot potato at the moment. Let's just say it is a Leaf with far more boot space, weighs more and is less aerodynamic. All in all it does the job we need. Try turning up at a hotel with a Leaf and find four people with at least four large cases. Awkward!

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
Does the trick for us. I don't want to get into stats and figures about it because it seems to be a hot potato at the moment. Let's just say it is a Leaf with far more boot space, weighs more and is less aerodynamic. All in all it does the job we need. Try turning up at a hotel with a Leaf and find four people with at least four large cases. Awkward!
Yes the ENV200 is a good candidate for a larger battery, 70 ish miles (as I guess you can get from the Leaf on taxi duty) would be ok, but I'm sure it just can't manage it with its brick-like proportions!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I still haven't had my Test Drive, but a colleague down south has had a short test drive, he says the boots is noticeably smaller, but the range is believable from his short run (approx 40 miles) he thinks it's conceivable that you'll get 100+miles from a full charge.

Unfortunately I'm out of the country for the rest of the week, so I'm hoping they'll have the car ready for a test when I return.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.