Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the car back from the dealers following the safety recall,and they also performed a software update. Display is now a purple colour.

Does anyone know how to change display from km to miles, it's no longer in general settings. Called dealer and they thought you now have to go into navigation then into settings from there but I can't find it.

Any help gratefully received as it will save me a trip to the dealer.

· Registered
2 Posts
Just got the car back from the dealers following the safety recall,and they also performed a software update. Display is now a purple colour.

Does anyone know how to change display from km to miles, it's no longer in general settings. Called dealer and they thought you now have to go into navigation then into settings from there but I can't find it.

Any help gratefully received as it will save me a trip to the dealer.
What about kia Ev6

· Registered
KIA Soul EV First Edition
182 Posts
Had the same issue today when I created my own profile. and it defaulted to Km. After couple of minute trying to find it, I stumbed on Search Settings when I clicked in three horizonal bars on the settings. Searched for "Unit" and "Distance Units" was the first option,

· Registered
2,936 Posts
Using the search function and typing in miles or km will take you to the relevant section.
Search is the only way i could find it so thank you. Its not in the navigation menu AFAIC but it can be found by search (seems to be hidden) so thanks again.
I made the stupid mistake of upgrading my iphone last night which cause my car to reset to defaults WTF?

EDit: Just checked my phone and the update i thought had happened hadnt so seemed the car just decided to drop back to defaults for spite or something.
So I'm currently updating the phone now so lets see if it resets again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts