Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my first look at a Polestar 2 in a carpark yesterday. Sadly, the owner wasn't around to chat about it. Knowing what you know now, would you buy a Polestar 2 again? I see that Polestar has just released some new models: any thoughts? Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Had mine six months. There's nothing I'd honestly swap it for. I've still got a niggling issue with the connectivity failing on an almost daily basis but have workarounds in place. If they fixed that issue, the car would have a 100% unreserved recommendation from me.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I might consider another Polestar, but the price has just gone up significantly in the UK with the new variants being launched. I would need a lot of convincing that all of the issues have been resolved; and that Polestar are capable of keeping on top of new problems as they arise, fixing them promptly, and start communicating openly and honestly with their customers. So, it won't be for a while....!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Other than the recalls (which have been sorted now), mine has been faultless since I got it in October.

Only minor niggle is that range is slightly disappointing compared to the claimed WLTP range, but its still well over 200 miles in reality.

·
Premium Member
Polestar 2 - 2020
323 Posts
I would not hesitate to recommend or buy another Polestar.

However, as I always change brands, types, & models between purchases I actually wouldn't but that's no reflection on the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts