Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
481 - 484 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
Kia EV6 RWD
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #483 ·
Review Of The Kona vs EV6 up in the Kia Section (I live there now not here with the fun crowd).

Look For

Kia EV6 - Illegitimate Love Child of the Tesla Model S and Hyundai Kona, its what the Model 3 Should have been.,

·
Registered
Kona EV, 64kW Premium Nav 2019
389 Posts
@SKeen34 Thanks for the comments and glad you found something that suited.

We were sort of locked to the Kona for the Range/Price/Tech Triangle. Nothing could come close to matching it,, I still would have another except for the HQ attitude towards customers. It is getting left behind a bit now which charging speed.. Would love to see an updated one with a 70kw 800v system in it..

At least now there is choice its over 3 years on since the Kona came out and finally there are options to look at.. But will always have a soft spot for the Kona, Still have a soft spot for my very first car. 1977 Alfa Romeo AlfaSud. Rotted as you looked at it. but still one of those things..
Ahhhh….Alfasud’s.
My first car too (1976 XBD 135S): 1.2 engine: what a motor!
Nearly killed me when the brakes faded and only pulled up at the last minute….
…..windows disappeared when I wound them down twice….
…..got stuck in third gear, smoke poured up as I slipped the clutch home…
……caught fire as I pulled into college, & the white bonnet turned brown in the middle as I lifted it to see the distributor gently flaming away…
…..wheel arches fell away under any close scrutiny of the rust bubbles formerly holding them together
Happy days 🤪

Anyway, good luck with the new squeeze!!

& thanks for all your help with Kona things, particularly that first demo run you did for us: eased us in the right direction (ours is at 28k miles with no issues, touch wood!)

481 - 484 of 484 Posts