Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Will it ever happen ?
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long should l allow to go from London to Land’s End then Land’s End to John O’Groats then to John O’Groats back to London, just under 2000 miles?

Maybe this is one for the Guinness book of records;)

If I drive like Miss Daisy I might do 100 miles a day in my e250 :p

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Do a circular route and then like a figure of 8 route and then go through Ireland in a mini figure of 8 as well - that's one for me I think - might as well whilst ESB are not charging! - a gazillion miles!

If you do it - Glympse it and post it here please? :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
I guess the elephant in the room is why bother in the first place? You presumably bought the ev to save money or create less emissions. Now you are proposing a pointless 2000 mile journey. It’s a bit like flying to Australia to attend a carbon reduction conference. Now if you were proposing to walk or cycle the route, I’d even offer to sponsor you in a good cause:D

·
Will it ever happen ?
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess the elephant in the room is why bother in the first place? You presumably bought the ev to save money or create less emissions. Now you are proposing a pointless 2000 mile journey. It’s a bit like flying to Australia to attend a carbon reduction conference. Now if you were proposing to walk or cycle the route, I’d even offer to sponsor you in a good cause:D
May be l will just ride on the elephant, to get out of the room :):):):);)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts