Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Can anyone let me know what the latest software and map versions are for the Ioniq 28kWh. I am picking up my 19 plate premium end of the the week and want to make sure the garage as upgraded it as asked.

Thanks

John

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 28kWh
168 Posts
This is what I had applied on the 18th June but not sure if it is still the latest.
I am missing the 'new' traffic delay icon on the map screen from earlier versions.
Not sure if it was removed or I have an issue with my installation 🤷‍♂️

·
Life's too short to wait for a Kona .....
107 Posts
The above is all newer than mine that was done in February. Dates read logically (eg software 191209 = 9th December 2019). Gman's Map data is also newer than mine, though I don't see a pattern to work out date. I guess if you have at least the above you will be doing alright! I have to say my older version has no issues so am happy to wait for next service

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. That’s very helpful, I didnt realise the update date was on the screen. Just spoken with the garage and they have confirmed they will update it so all good.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Dealer has finally updated the car, long story but they weren’t too efficient at identifying need for an upgrade.

Looks like its up to date now by the dates, posted them here in case they are of any use for anyone else. Still looking at changes but mainly cosmetic and obviously more recent map/charger details.

J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts