Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where will I find the charger at Laurencekirk? I will be travelling to Aberdeen next Sunday and want to charge at Perth and Laurencekirk but am unsure of where working chargers can be found (either rapid or fast with Type 2 connectors). Can anyone help me here?
This will be my first long distance journey!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, the Laurencekirk charger, heading north you reach a 50mph on motorway and the first sigh is for Laurencekirk, this takes you along the high street of Laurencekirk, you stay on this road till you are about 3/4 the way down then on your left is a Bakery and on the right is a small car park, in that car park at the front right is the two chargers..I used the rapid on Friday and it worked.....enjoy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you so much! I am excited but also nervous at what seems like a safari! I am amused I had to come to this forum when I was looking for this sort of information from the EVA- Scotland (the Scottish association for Electric Vehicles) - very active and great in other ways, it answers all sots of queries but all I need right now is to know that I can recharge and get to Aberdeen in the day. And back again later I. The week. Any other advice will be gratefully received.:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was at Laurencekirk this morning and all is working well, coming from the South you have the Rapids at Broxdon Perth, then another Rapid in Dundee near the shops, then Forfar has 4 fast chargers just off motorway next to McDonalds, then Laurencekirk Rapid and thats about 30 miles from Aberdeen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts